WELCOME TO MY “holistic” (personal and business) TransFranSisco website – See below:
I’m sharing on this site (1) stuff from my right-brain such as performances (acting, comedy, singing, plays, writing, poems, songwriting, essays etc.) (the tabs begin with RB) and (2) stuff from my left brain, such as information about taxes, financial planning, investments, insurance, business consulting, etc. (the tabs begin with RB) . The tabs at the top of this page could help guide you. I believe that my full-time life as a female since 1/1/11 has enabled me to better integrate these 2 sides of my brain and be more creative, productive and enable me to share myself and help and enjoy people more effectively. Please contact me. The best way is to my cell at 914.589.1013. Otherwise see CONTACT tab. (See ABOUT ME for bio and info about me).
For the webpage for FutureDollars.com Corporation, (and info about films, plays, performances, comedy, etc.) please click on the link immediately below to go to it –
4aa – Zoom play reading for the Tiger Hearts – starts at 3pm on Sunday 7/3/22
4a. Sunday, 7/14/22 – Doors open at 5 pm, show at 6pm, at Industry Bar, 33 West 52nd Street, NY, NY 10019-6239 – “Christmas in July,” sponsored by The Imperial Court of New York, hosted by Mark Costanzo. http://www.icny.org. (Probably over 10 performers).
5. Thursday 8/18/22 at 7pm at the beautiful Cutting Room (44 East 32nd Street, NY, NY 10016), the home of world-famous entertainers. Check out the website! http://www.nyc.com. Fran’s Comedy Opener – 10 minutes – Come and laugh with Fran Sisco’s funny jokes about her life and perspective as being transgender. Then experience the extraordinary performance by Vinny Pastore and the Gangster Squad Band. Sing along to your favorite tunes and hear their stories. More info at http://www.CuttlngRoomNYC.com.
6. Sunday 9/1 – 10/31/22 – at at Upfront Exhibition Space (beautiful and well established art gallery) at 31 Jersey Ave. Port Jervis, NY) – Several of Fran Sisco’s art pieces (including paintings and 3 large wood sculptures) will be on display and for sale. The reception is on Sunday 9/17/22 from __?__am to __?__ pm. Contact Fran Sisco at FrancisSisco@aol.com for more info, or the Gallery Manager Gordon Graff at 845.754.1808 or email@example.com.
RECENT PRIOR EVENTS –
4. Saturday 6/25/22 at 11am to 3pm, at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 941 Slocum Ave., Ridgefield, NJ 07657 -(www.StPaulChurchNJ.org) – “The Art of Being Trans and DEI” – Discussion led by Fran Sisco, left-brain / right brain creative and trans and DEI advocate, with The Rev. Patt Kauffman (her email is StPaulLutheranChurchNJ@gmail.com. Various artists will share their creativity and discuss their being DEI and their expression of their differences of race, gender, faith, sexuality, age, ability, etc. Many pieces of visual art, music, song, spoken word, monologues, dance, hands-on creative projects by children.Check out the church’s website – http://www.stpaulchurchnj.org
3. Wednesday 6/15/22 at 7pm to 8:30pm, at Pelham Art Center, 155 Fifth Ave., Pelham, NY 10804 – “The Art of Being Trans” – Discussion led by Charlotte Mouquin, Executive Director, and Fran Sisco, left-brain / right brain creative and trans and DEI advocate. Will be showing 5-minute positive trans film, discussing trends and art pieces, trans youth experiences, songs and music, Q&A segment. $10 suggested donation. Check out the center’s website – http://www.PelhamArtCenter.org
2. Thursday 5/19/22 at 8pm at the lively Lucy’s Bar and Restaurant – “The Garage” (446 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570-3042) . Check out the website! http://www.nyc.com. Fran’s Comedy Opener – 10 minutes – Come and laugh with Fran Sisco’s funny jokes about her life and perspective as being transgender. Then experience the extraordinary performance by Vinny Pastore and the Gangster Squad Band. Sing along to your favorite tunes and hear their stories. Website- https://www.liveatlucys.com/
1. Birthday Celebration at 7pm on Tuesday 4/26/22 in NYC, and with films and music at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond Street, NYC 10012
Subject: Fran Sisco- Birthday celebration-Tuesday, 4/26/22, 7pm at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St. (in the Bowery), NYC 100124/21/22- Hi Friends! –
Please come enjoy my birthday celebration on 4/26/22, at 7pm at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St. (in the Bowery), NYC that will include:
(1) group singing of my pop song “Happy Trans Girl Like Me”- soundcloud link is below if you want to practice the chorus (being filmed)
(2) Showing three of Fran’s trans documentaries, including humor and music (30-minutes in total, award-winning) (“Happy Trans Girl Like Me,” “Stonewall, Thanks!” and “Being a Trans Girl”) (3) Showing of the funny gay (partial male nudity) film called “Male Modesty” that was written, acted, and directed by my dear friends Clover Welsh and Jed Ryan, and has been getting lots of attention and reviews! (20 minutes) (4) Light refreshments, laughing, dancing, discussions! $10 suggested donation.
Invitation for you – Every few weeks we offer the below space to a friend to share their art, whatever the form. If you are interested or in being a guest or sponsor of our “Crisis Help Radio Show,” or performing in our plays, shows, films concerts, meetings, etc. please email me at FrancisSisco@aol.com.